CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

piątek, 18 marca 2011

After party learning, working and cleaning

HE: Today’s challenge was more complex than the previous one. After long party and dancing all the night I went to my work, visited my family and also cleaned our room. And what’s more, all this stuff was made with the great unwillingness to do so.
SHE: Yeah, it was totally bad. Learning for studies, preparing for lessons with my students. Ouch! It’s such a shame but I was simply lying in my bed till really late time. I’ve got such a bad feet pain. Even if these things were kind of boring, I’m proud of ourselves that we managed to do what we’ve planned to. Trust me, after party time is the worst time that you can imagine ;)
Nighty night!


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz