CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

niedziela, 20 marca 2011

Day 3 and 4: Going so faaaar!


SHE: We had got plenty  things to do during the weekend. I hope HE wouldn’t mind but I don’t really like visiting not my family / friends. I always feel kind of ackward in these kind of situations. But at the end of the day I enjoyed the meeting. This part of his family is so nice to me and it was even fun ;) Anyways, I love driving togheter even for crazy amount of hours. We always have so much fun. And, all in all, we were seeing our campagnes so that means horsieees and cows, etc. It was brillant J
HE: This weekend was splendid, as far as for me. We travelled for nearly 3 hours to my Godfather’s house. It was quite fun to visit my cousines and my uncle. We played cards and monopoly with my little cousin, we also visited my uncle’s work. During our way TO and BACK we had lot of fun and little talks wich both we adore. Marta also ate at McDonald’s, I preffered to help myself with sandwiches.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz