CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

piątek, 18 marca 2011

Day 1: Celebrate St.Patrick's Day!

Hello!
We are sooo excited for doing this project togheter! We think that every couple need some common stuff that will only strenghten the feeling. As far as we both are kind of… not very persistent with our decisions, this will be a huge challenge for us to write this blog.
 Wish us luck!
SHE: Today, we celebrated the St.Patrick’s Day. It is not our national holiday but a friend of us was dancing River and Irish Dance. We couldn’t miss this! First of all, as a woman, I decided to do my make up, hair and style myself into ‘green’ style. That was really fun trying to find green clothes and accessories. I also convinced Michael to ‘tatoo’ cute shamrock on his arm.
Anyways, we also engaged the other friends and my sister with her fiance to be there so we had got kind of big supporting group. Speaking of which, we were screaming seriously loud when our friend was performing. That’s just our style. Hope she wasn’t embarassed….
HE: As I confirm all words above, I must surely admit that, yesterday’s challenge was brillant. Not only, our friend danced all Irish dances but we have also tried some moves, especially Marta, who did really great.  We really screamed loudly to cheer up Jowita( the dancer) and also had great time because of the party which started just before the event. What I liked the most was the fact that there were plenty of our friends down there and there was no room for being bored.
SHE: And still, some of people were bored but I think it’s just personal choice of the point of view or something. I really was dancing with all these professionals dancers. Never wear high heels with this kind of Dance, NEVER EVER!
Our first challenge is complete!







Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz