CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

środa, 23 marca 2011

Day 6 and 7: Healthy / unhealthy ?

SHE: Finally! We’re doing so many exciting things that we never had time for. We’re both on a diet, I work out every day…. well, we had got some breakdown today because my precious sister gave us (especially Michael, causa he’s going through hard times recently) a huuuuge cake. Yummie, it’s so delicious. For me, it isn’t that bad – it has no chocolate and it’s really light so I’m not super obsessed with it.
The weather is better and better so we often go out. I actually practise Yoga Booty Ballet which I just simply adore – it’s so fun and positive but, at the end of the day, I always finish being wet from head to toes.
Anyways, I always try to treat myself with a bit of unobtainable dreams. I would love to see America one day so I try to find something american here. And no, it’s not McDonald’s, ha ha. But yesterday, we’ve prepared some muffins and I did some toasts for myself. Please, someone buy me a ticket to America!

HE: This day was quite though for me, because I had difficult talk with my parents but all in all my sister-in-law brought me a huge tasty cake and it was all ok. I went to my work as usual, had a trip to a village to see my client’s house. The weather was nice although the wind. I made also little shopping and decided to change my tires to the summer one. But the best thing was a walk with my lovely fiancee.  





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz